Ernest Tumuhairwe ACMA CGMA is a qualified Chartered Management Accountant with 15 years industry experience as an accountant.
Ernest has tremendous experience as an accountant having worked in retail for 8 years , moved into property management and lettings accounts. Since the inception of Ernest & Co Accountants, Ernest has worked with clients ranging from Architectural studios, Design and Marketing Studios, Bespoke Manufacturing, Retail and Catering. Throughout this process, Ernest has been able to implement financial procedures where required, cloud accounting systems and provided quality financial reporting whilst advising on cost control measures and strategy where required.
Ernest is a qualified chartered Management Accountant gained through training at London School of business & Finance (LSBF). More information is available on his linkedin profile, link as below.
- Monthly Management Accounts
- P&L Budgets
- Cashflow forecasts
- Stock analysis and reconciliation
- Credit Control & Short Term Cashflow
- General bookkeeping; Accounts Receivable & Payable
- VAT Review & MTD Submission
- Payroll, CIS & Pension
- DPS deposit payments
- Sales and Cash reconciliation including Bank Reconciliations
- Month end Adjustments
- Control account reconciliations
- Self Asseessment
- Audit Preparation and liaising with External accountants
- Quickbooks Pro Adviser
- Letmc & Qube Lettings Software
- Google suite – Drive and Sheets
- One Drive
- Payment platforms; Izeettle, Paypal, shopify